Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Try Try Again

They say a child has to try something 17 times before they decide if they truly dislike it. So my question is are we adults much different? In the last 5 weeks I have tried tofu 4 times and disliked it every single time, yet today I found myself ordering it again at lunch. Fortunately for me I know that everywhere you go things always taste a bit different because today I LOVED it!! We went to Pei Wei and I had my meal with Tofu and vegetables and it was wonderful. It taste just like what I used to get when I went there BV (aka before vegan).

So my point to you today is if you find a milk you don't like try a few more. If you find an ice cream you don't like try a few more. Keep trying until you find one that works for you and don't rule out anything until you have given it 17 chances....or maybe just a good effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment