Friday, April 13, 2012

Chef Chloe Inspiration


I have been waiting with much anticipation for Chef Chloe's new cookbook to come out. Thank heavens I finally got my copy in the mail and I have been cooking from it since. She has so many great recipes it was hard to decide where to start. Because she is Italian I thought I would start with a pasta and man was it delicious. I made her Stuffed Shells with Arrabbiata Sauce, sounds fancy right??!! It was so easy to put together! Little tip: use a pastry bag (or ziploc bag with corner cut off) to stuff shells.
Here is the link if you would like to purchase or just look at her cookbook, Chloe's Kitchen http://www.amazon.com/Chloes-Kitchen-Delicious-Recipes-Making/dp/1451636741/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334329804&sr=8-1 It's a great buy with so many wonderful looking recipes and great looking desserts too!! You can also check out her website www.ChefChloe.com where she has great recipes, her blog, and other great info.
Below I have 2 pictures, one without the sauce so you can see what the stuffed shells look like and one with it ready to go into the oven.




I made her recipe, Artichoke-Walnut Pesto Crostini, for an appetizer. Looks amazing, taste amazing! Even better the next day once the flavors have all had a change to marinate together. If you want the recipe you will just have to come over for dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment