Tuesday, May 25, 2010

An Amazing Week

I just got home from Florida and I am so proud of myself. I took my first vacation as a Vegan. I thought it would be challenging and difficult and I found it easy with some great surprises!! Before we left for our trip I spend some time online looking for dining out suggestions. The top spot on my list was Sublime (http://www.sublimerestaurant.com/home.html), it was sensational!!! Everything on the menu was vegan, what a great opportunity to try some new and exciting things.
We started with the Frito Misto, which is crispy cauliflower with sweet chili sauce and sesame seeds.

For dinner I had gardein cutlets (looks and tastes like chicken), with grilled asparagus over pasta with a lemon caper sauce.

And the pictures of the desserts speak for themselves....phenomenal!!!! It was ALL vegan and all amazing!

This experience has made me realize that their are many options out there and that if you decide to do this there is a whole world out there to support you!! And hopefully, you my reader, realize I am here to support you.

No comments:

Post a Comment