Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tonight we ordered out Pei Wei, my daughter loves Chinese! As I was deciding what to order I realized I didn't not want to order my "usual", Pad Thai-no egg. As I looked over the menu I remembered that I used to LOVE the Dan Dan Noodles dish Pre-Vegan, but could not order it because they use egg noodles. Then I had a thought, why not just ask them to use rice noodles instead? I am in LOVE!!!! It was delicious and a much needed change. I always tell everyone you can find something vegan to eat just about anywhere. I forget that just because they have some options if something else sounds good see if you can tweak it. Don't just look at what is offered, but what sounds good. Most places are more than happy to change a few ingredients so you can enjoy the meal you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment