Monday, January 30, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!!


I have been on the hunt for a chocolate chip cookie that tasted like the ones I use to eat. I have tried probably 4-5 recipes without much luck, but now have found one that taste better than I even remember!! I got the recipe from Chef Chole, she won Cupcake Wars with her VEGAN cupcakes!!! She is an amazing chef with a cookbook coming out soon that I can not wait to get my hands on.

The recipe is for Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches, but I just made the cookies. If you are feeling adventurous, go for the sandwiches and let me know how they turn out!

http://chefchloe.com/sweets/chocolate-dipped-ice-cream-sandwiches.html

Side note-this recipe makes about 3 dozen cookies so make sure to have some people over to share them with.....or not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment