Monday, January 30, 2012

New York City!!

My husband and I recently went to New York City. This can be completely overwhelming for a mid-western vegan, all the options!! So many all-vegan restaurants, how does one decide?

Well after landing we went straight from the airport to BabyCakes (www.babycakesnyc.com) an all vegan bakery, spent $55, and then to the hotel to check in. As you can see, we had our priorities lined up and this was not going to be "the healthy vegan adventure"!!

Now I can tell you where we ate, but as you can see I do not have many pictures of what we ate. I could pretend it was because the lighting in the restaurants was not condusive to taking pictures of the food, but really it all looked so amazing we devoured without a thought of stopping for a pic.

For dinner we went to Blossom and Candle 79. For lunch we went to Terri's, both days-yes, it was that good. The sandwich you see below was from Terri's, it was a Bacon, Cheddar, Ranch, Chicken Sandwich!! Oh and I got a Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake with it, yummmmmmmm!!

I can't wait to go back again and try so many other things that we didn't have time for!

No comments:

Post a Comment