Friday, June 11, 2010

Philly Fun-Day 2



Today for lunch I got to try something I have been wanting for a while, Vegan Sushi. It was delicious! We got a fried sweet potato roll and an avocado and squash roll. We also had an order of Mushroom and Asparagus in Teriyaki Sauce, AMAZING!!

Someone suggested that we try Horizons (http://www.horizonsphiladelphia.com/) for dinner and I am so glad they did! We started our meal with an order of their Vietnamese Tacos, so good, so spicy! For dinner I ordered the Grilled Seitan. It is Seitan served over a bed of mashed potatoes with spinach and a special sauce. It was superb! It was one of those meals that makes you realize that you don't miss meat or dairy at all!

Oh yeah, I also got a piece of Vegan Cheesecake, but no pictures of that. It looked so good that I forgot to take a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment