Thursday, June 10, 2010

Philly Fun!

Today was so much fun!! We headed out the door of the hotel and decided to just walk and see where it took us. About 5 blocks south of our hotel we ran into a Vegan Bakery, Sweet Freedom (http://sweetfreedombakery.com/index.html) and it was divine!! I got a chocolate chip cookie sandwich and it was so good I was licking my fingers to finished it.

Later we grabbed a cab over to Sabrina's Cafe (http://www.sabrinascafe.com/) where David and I ordered the same thing because it sounded so good. We got the Tofu Scramble, which is like scrambles eggs, with toast and home fries. Yummy!!!

After lunch we went on a Segway Tour. It was such a phenomenal experience, I would recommend it to anyone. I had to include a picture because David and I enjoyed ourselves so much!





And lastly for dinner we found an all Vegan Chinese restaurant, "Chicken" Sweet & Sour, "Shrimp" Fried Rice, and Moo Shu "Pork". Today has been such a great day with good eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment